Friday, June 27, 2014

WHY HE LEFT ?


Dr. J. C. Massee, Boston Baptist Pastor, has told how when as a young man he was persuaded to attend a theater much against his will.

After being seated, he quickly got up. "What are you doing?" asked his friends. "I'm getting up," he replied.

"But where are you going?" they urged. "I'm going out," said he.

"But you just came in." "I know it and I'm going out. See here," added Dr. Massee, "I'm a Christian; I believe the Bible and my Bible tells me that Jesus, my Lord, is coming back to this earth and that He may come at any time and I don't want Him to catch me here." - Sunday School Times.

Psa 1:1 (BBE) says: “Happy is the man who does not go in the company of sinners, or take his place in the way of evil-doers, or in the seat of those who do not give honor to the Lord.”

“It is neither safe nor prudent to do anything against conscience.” - Martin Luther.

No comments: