Monday, September 10, 2018

GOD IS FAITHFUL


I suppose I am something like Mr. Cecil when he was a boy.
 

His father once told him to wait in a gateway till he came back & the father being very busy went about the city & amid his numerous cases & engagements, forgot the boy.
 

Night came on & at last, when the father reached home, there was a great inquiry as to where Richard was.  The father said: "Dear me! I left him in the morning standing under such & such a gateway & I told him to stay there till I came for him. I should not wonder but that he is there now."
 

So they went & there they found him.
 

Such an example of simple childish faithfulness is no disgrace to emulate.
 

- Gospel Herald. (moreillustrations.com)
 

“If God was faithful to you yesterday, you have reason to trust Him for tomorrow.” -  Woodrow Kroll.
 

Heb 10:23 (EHV): “Let us hold on firmly to the confession of our hope without wavering, since he who promised is faithful.”
 

No comments: