Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Comments of the Presidents of USA


“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible.” - George Washington.

“I am busily engaged in the study of the Bible. I believe it is God’s word because it finds me where I am. I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good of the Savior of the world is communicated to us through the Book.” - Abraham Lincoln.

“When you have read the Bible, you know it is the Word of God, because it is the key to your heart, your own happiness, and your own duty.” - Woodrow Wilson.

“A thorough understanding of the Bible is better than a college education.” - Theodore Roosevelt.

“Of the many influences that have shaped the United States into a distinctive nation and people, none may be said to be more fundamental and enduring than the Bible.” - Ronald Reagan.

Finally, Psalmist declared: “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” (Psa 119:105).

No comments: