Friday, October 24, 2014

ONE STEP AT A TIME…


A little boy walked along a country lane one dark night, with his father, and carried the lantern. The black silence all about frightened him.

He said, "Father, this light reaches such a little way, I am afraid." His father answered, "True, my boy, but if you walk on, the light will shine to the end of your journey."

There are night times in the Christian's experience when God gives His followers only enough light to take the next step. And that is all that is needed.

We may be sure of one thing- the light will never go out. If we walk on, it will shine to the end of the journey. (Sunday School Times)

“Keep walking the walk, one step at a time.” - Joyce Meyer.

“God won't light your second step until you have taken the first one.” - Woodrow Kroll.

Psa 32:8 CEV): “You said to me, "I will point out the road that you should follow. I will be your teacher and watch over you.”

No comments: