(Described in Proverbs 31)
- is LOYAL
- is a HOMEMAKER
- is HARD TO FIND (a rare gem)
- is PRECIOUS
- has INNER BEAUTY (Heart attraction)
- WORKS WITH HER HANDS (a lovely life producing loving deeds)
- is RIGHT WITH GOD
- ABIDES IN THE HOME
- DOES HER HUSBAND GOOD
- is RESTING AT NIGHT SO SHE CAN AWAKE EARLY
- BLESSES HER FAMILY
- LIVES BY LOVE (middletownbiblechurch.org)
“To be a mother is by no means second class. Men may have the authority in the home, but the women have the influence. The mother, more than the father, is the one who molds and shapes those little lives from day one.” - John MacArthur.
“No man is poor who has had a godly mother.” - Abraham Lincoln.