Thursday, August 17, 2017

A 'TESTIMONY'



The grateful woman on the farm in Arkansas wrote to the vendors of the patent medicine:

"Four weeks ago I was so run down that I could not spank the baby. After taking three bottles of your Elegant Elixir, I am now able to thrash my husband in addition to my other housework. God bless you!"

- (moreillustrations.com)

Pro 1:22 &33 (GNT):“Foolish people! How long do you want to be foolish? How long will you enjoy making fun of knowledge? Will you never learn? … But whoever listens to me will have security. He will be safe, with no reason to be afraid.”

“Are you weak? Weary? Confused? Troubled? Pressured? How is your relationship with God? Is it held in its place of priority? I believe the greater the pressure, the greater your need for time alone with Him.” -  Kay Arthur.

No comments: