Wednesday, January 16, 2019

FEAR



An oriental legend tells of the desert traveler, who, one night met Fear & Plague, going to Baghdad where they expected to kill 10,000 people.

The traveler asked Plague if he would do all the killing & Plague answered:

"Oh, no, I shall kill only a few hundred & my friend Fear will kill the others."

- R and R Magazine (moreillustrations.com)

Job 3:25 (AKJV): “For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.”

“Fear is born of Satan, and if we would only take time to think a moment we would see that everything Satan says is founded upon a falsehood.” -  A.B. Simpson.

2 Tim 1:7 (NIRV): “God gave us his Spirit. And the Spirit doesn’t make us weak and fearful. Instead, the Spirit gives us power and love. He helps us control ourselves.”

No comments: