Friday, September 12, 2014

WHOM ARE YOU FEEDING?


A grandfather talking to his grandson about a tragedy he witnessed:

“I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.”

“Grandfather, which wolf will win the fight in your heart?” asked his Grandson.

Grandfather answered, “The one I feed.” (academictips.org)

"But I see a different law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity under the law of sin which is in my members." -Paul (Rom 7:23).

Rom 6:16 (ISV): “Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey-either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?”

“No one can sum up all God is able to accomplish through one solitary life, wholly yielded, adjusted, and obedient to Him.” D.L. Moody.

No comments: