Sunday, June 25, 2017

GOD IS LOVE



“Faith for my deliverance is not faith in God. Faith means, whether I am visibly delivered or not, I will stick to my belief that God is love. There are some things only learned in a fiery furnace.” -  Oswald Chambers

Source: Run Today’s Race, Oswald Chambers (ministry127.com)

Hab 3:17-18 (GNT): “Even though the fig trees have no fruit and no grapes grow on the vines, even though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no grain, even though the sheep all die and the cattle stalls are empty, I will still be joyful and glad, because the LORD God is my savior.”

“God has the right to be trusted; to be believed that He means what He says; and that His love is dependable.” -  A.J. Gossip.

Job 13:15 (NKJV): “Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him…”

No comments: