Wednesday, June 21, 2017

THE HOLY SPIRIT IN US DOES THE WORK



I have a glove here in my hand. The glove cannot do anything by itself, but when my hand is in it, the glove can do many things. True, it is not the glove, but my hand in the glove that acts.

The Christian is a glove. It is the Holy Spirit in us, the hand, who does the work. We must make room for the hand so that every finger in the glove is filled.

- (ministry127.com)        

Lord Jesus said: “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, then you will produce much fruit. Without me, you can’t do anything.” (John 15:5 CEB)

“Once more, never think that you can live to God by your own power or strength; but always look to and rely on Him for assistance, yea, for all strength and grace.” -  David Brainerd.

No comments: