Friday, May 4, 2018

RETIREMENT



“Now look. The LORD has kept me alive, exactly as he promised. It is forty-five years since the LORD spoke about this to Moses. It was while Israel was journeying in the desert. Now look. Today I’m 85 years old.  I’m just as strong today as I was the day Moses sent me out. My strength then was as my strength is now, whether for war or for everyday activities.” – Caleb  (Joshua 14:10-11 CEB).

“If grace does not make us differ from other men, it is not the grace which God gives His elect.” - Charles Spurgeon.

“Faithful servants never retire. You can retire from your career, but you will never retire from serving God.” -  Rick Warren.

When David Livingstone was asked if he did not fear that going into Africa was too difficult & dangerous, he replied: “I am immortal until the will of God for me is accomplished.”
  

No comments: