Saturday, October 17, 2015

DANGER IN DELAY


An Indian native told a missionary that he believed on Jesus Christ and meant to give Him his love some day.

A native helper turned and said: "If you and I were walking through the jungles and came face to face with a tiger, if I placed myself in front, and said, `Run, brother, for your life!' would you love me?"

"Yes, surely!"

"When? Some day?"

The native saw the point and said: "I will give myself to Him now, and you must baptize me tomorrow."

- Presbyterian Syndicated Calendar. (moreillustrations.com)

"Those people who expect salvation at the eleventh hour often die at 10:30." (A common saying)

2Co 6:2 (ISV) : For God says, “At the right time I heard you, and on a day of salvation I helped you.” Listen, now is really the “right time”! Now is the “day of salvation”!

No comments: