Thursday, January 26, 2017

FIGHTING BATTLES



“Battles are fought in our minds every day. When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult & want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts & be determined to rise above our problems.

We must decide that we're not going to quit. When we're bombarded with doubts & fears, we must take a stand & say: 'I willl never give up! God's on my side. He loves me & He's helping me! I'm going to make it!'” - Joyce Meyer.

1 Pet 1:13-14 (GNT): “So then, have your minds ready for action. Keep alert and set your hope completely on the blessing which will be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. Be obedient to God, and do not allow your lives to be shaped by those desires you had when you were still ignorant.”

“You can see God from anywhere if your mind is set to love and obey Him.” -  A.W. Tozer.

No comments: