Sunday, July 22, 2018

CLAIMS OF CHRIST & OUR RESPONSE



Peter Waldo (1140-1205), the leader of the Waldensians, (a Christian spiritual movement) was a rich merchant of Lyons, France. He was saved through the death of a friend at a feast.

He then had the Scriptures translated by two well-read scholars into his own tongue & thereafter gave up all his wealth & followed the Lord.

Everywhere he went, he preached the claims of Christ, using the words:
“Look to Jesus! Listen to Jesus! Learn of Jesus!”

- (moreillustrations.com)

CAN WE DECLARE SOMETHING LIKE THIS? :-

Isa 38:3 (NIRV): “Lord, please remember how faithful I’ve been to you. I’ve lived the way you wanted me to. I’ve served you with all my heart. I’ve done what is good in your sight.”

Ps 86:2 (CEV): “Protect me and save me because you are my God. I am your faithful servant, and I trust you.”

No comments: