Tuesday, July 3, 2018

GOD HAS PLANS FOR YOUR LIFE



This “letter from God” shows His love & concern for you & me so beautifully:

My Precious Child,

I am in control. I am sovereign. I am able to make things happen the way I want them to go. Yes, I allow you to make your own choices. And I know you don’t fully understand how these ideas can operate side by side.

But I’m able to work within & around the choices you make to cause my ultimate purposes to succeed. For this, you must trust me. Ask me about your choices & plans. My wisdom is yours if you’ll ask.

I want you to cooperate with my plans. When the people around you don’t do that, be assured, I am still in control. I will fulfill my plan. Their choices are their own, but I’m still in control. Trust me. I’ll use it for your good.

Lovingly,

Your Heavenly Father.

- (ministry127.com)

Jer 29:11 (GNT): “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.”

“On judgment day, you and I are going to stand before God and answer for the gap that exists between where we are and where we could have been had we lived by God's plan.” -  John Hagee.

No comments: