Tuesday, March 24, 2015

DETERMINING YOUR TRUE PATH


A master was strolling through a field of wheat when a disciple came up to him and asked, “I can’t tell which the true path is. What’s the secret?”

“What does that ring on your right hand mean?” – asked the master.

“My father gave it to me before dying.”

“Well, give it to me.”

The disciple obeyed, and the master tossed the ring into the middle of the field of wheat.

“Now what?” – shouted the disciple.

“Now I have to stop doing everything I was doing to look for the ring! It’s important to me!”

“When you find it, remember this: You yourself answered the question you asked me. That is how you tell the true path: It is more important than all the rest.”

-Author Unknown. (academictips.org)

Mat 13:44 (GNB): "The Kingdom of heaven is like this. A man happens to find a treasure hidden in a field. He covers it up again, and is so happy that he goes and sells everything he has, and then goes back and buys that field.”

“When we seek His Word above all others, His encouragement before all others, His truth instead of all others, then we will be pleasing to Him more than all others.” - Woodrow Kroll.

No comments: