Monday, March 30, 2015

IS YOUR ANTENNA POINTED TOWARD GOD?


Tony Evans writes that “Before cable television came into my neighborhood, I used a television antenna. I had a workman come out one time because I was having problems with my reception.

He said, “Your signal is strong, but your antenna is not pointed in the right direction.”

The Word of God is strong. There’s no problem with the “signal.” But our heart’s antenna is often not pointed in the right direction.

A lot of us are fiddling with our lives trying to fix them when the problem is that our spiritual antenna is not pointed toward God. Therefore, we cannot pick up the Spirit’s signal.” (preceptaustin.wordpress.com)

“If you're going in the wrong direction, turning around is the only right direction.” - Woodrow Kroll.

2Ch 7:14 (CEV): “If my own people will humbly pray and turn back to me and stop sinning, then I will answer them from heaven. I will forgive them and make their land fertile once again.”

No comments: