Monday, December 19, 2016

CONFESSING PUBLICLY



Jim was leaving church after Christmas services when the pastor greeted him & said, “Jim, it’s time you joined the Army of the Lord. We need to see you every Sunday.”

“I’m already in the Army of the Lord, Pastor,” Jim replied.

“Then why do we only see you on Christmas & Easter?”               

Jim looked to the right & to the left & then leaned over to whisper, “I’m in the Secret Service.”

- (ministry127.com)

But the Lord Jesus said: “Every man who publicly acknowledges me I shall acknowledge in the presence of my Father in Heaven, but the man who disowns me before men I shall disown before my Father in Heaven.” (Mat 10:32-33 PHILLIPS)

“I was asked three times directly in the hearing before the board of the judiciary whether or not I would continue to acknowledge God if I were to resume my position as chief justice. And I said I would.” -  Judge Roy Moore.

No comments: