Monday, July 31, 2017

THE SECOND COMING



While the last Prince of Wales was on a visit to the Midlands, he went into a certain workingman's home.

Next day, the workingman told his mates sadly: "I never expected him, nor did my wife. The house was untidy & I hadn't washed. We shall never forgive ourselves. If we had known he was coming, we should have been ready for him."

The Prince of Peace is coming again, in power, to this earth of ours & we know not the day or the hour. The one question for all is, "Are we ready to meet Him?"

- Intermediate Young People (moreillustrations.com)

Lord Jesus said: “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to everyone according to his work.” (Rev 22:12 NKJV)

“The man who gets ahead is the man who works while others sleep.” -  Jack Hyles.         

No comments: