Monday, November 20, 2017

A HAPPY REPLY



After a ruthless process of rejection, 5 applicants for the post of errand boy remained to be interviewed.
The interviewer sought to amuse himself by asking the boys puzzling questions to test their real knowledge.

"How far away from the Earth is the North Star?" was the question fired at one shiny-faced youngster.

"I'm sorry I cannot give you the exact figure offhand, sir," was the reply. "But on a rough estimate I should say that it is far enough away not to interfere with my running errands."

He got the job.

- (moreillustrations.com)

Pro 15:23 (NLT): “Everyone enjoys a fitting reply; it is wonderful to say the right thing at the right time!”

“Now just think a moment and answer the question, ‘what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?’” -  D.L. Moody. (Mat 27:22).

No comments: