Sunday, November 12, 2017

SAVING FAITH



I believe in a physician when I put my case into that physician’s hands & trust him to cure me.

I believe in a lawyer when I leave my case in his hands & trust him to plead for me.

I believe in a banker when I put money into his hands & allow him to keep it on my behalf.

I believe in my Savior when I take Him to be my Savior, when I put my helpless case into His hands & trust Him to do what I cannot do for myself - save me from my sin.

Have you done so?

You believe there is such a person as Jesus & that He is the sinner’s Savior!

Do you take Him by faith to be what He reveals Himself to be?

- W.  T. Aitken (ministry127.com)

2 Cor 6:2 (GNT): Hear what God says: “When the time came for me to show you favor, I heard you; when the day arrived for me to save you, I helped you.” Listen! This is the hour to receive God's favor; today is the day to be saved!

“I came all this way for a reason. Today is the day of salvation. Trust Jesus to save you. Then be sincere as God knows a pretender.” -  Kirk Cameron.

No comments: