Thursday, November 16, 2017

MAKING CHANGES



A man dialed a number and got the following recording:

“I am not available right now, but I thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes.”

- (ministry127.com)

“People pay attention when they see that God actually changes people and sets them free. When a new Christian stands up and tells how God has revolutionized his or her life, no one dozes off. When someone is healed or released from a life-controlling bondage, everyone takes notice.” -  Jim Cymbala.

Mat 18:3 (NIRV): Jesus said, “What I’m about to tell you is true. You need to change and become like little children. If you don’t, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.”

“It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels.” - Augustine.

No comments: