Tuesday, March 27, 2018

CROSS – Who Crucified Him?



'Twas I that shed the sacred blood,
I nailed Him to the tree;
I crucified the Christ of God,
I joined the mockery.

Of all that shouting multitude
I feel that I am one;
And in that din of voices rude
I recognize my own.

Around the Cross the throng I see
Mocking the Sufferer's groan;
Yet still my voice, it seems to be
As if I mocked alone.

-Selected. (moreillustrations.com)

Acts 2:23 (ERV): “Jesus was handed over to you, and you killed him. With the help of evil men, you nailed him to a cross. But God knew all this would happen. It was his plan - a plan he made long ago.”

“We must not forget that it wasn't the Jews that put him on the cross, and it wasn't the Romans. It was my sins, it was your sins, the sins of this world.” -  Franklin Graham.

No comments: