Thursday, April 19, 2018

ARE YOU FAITHFUL TO YOUR CALLING?



Then Jesus said to his disciples: “If any of you want to be my followers, you must forget about yourself. You must take up your cross and follow me.” (Mat 16:24 CEV)

“The motto of every missionary; whether preacher, printer, or schoolmaster, ought to be ‘Devoted for life.’” -  Adoniram Judson.

“Your greatest ministry will most likely come out of your greatest hurt.” -  Rick Warren.

“Had I cared for the comments of people, I should never have been a missionary.” - C.T. Studd.

“Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.” -  Charles Spurgeon.

“Today Christians spend more money on dog food than missions.” -  Leonard Ravenhill.

“I have no one else like Timothy, who genuinely cares for you.  Others are interested only in their own lives. 
They don’t care about the work of Christ Jesus.” – Paul (Phil 2:20-21 ERV).

No comments: