Tuesday, April 10, 2018

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY



In March 2001, Sujo John & his wife Mary left their native India to work in New York City. One day, Sujo remembers reflecting on his life:

“I made my way to my office & as I sat on my chair I started reflecting on God’s goodness on our lives. He had blessed us with good jobs & now we were expecting our first child. Everything seemed to be going well. However, I began to feel a deep sense of emptiness in my life.

I knew there was a call of God upon my life but I was not doing anything about it. I decided to write an email to a friend at my church telling him how I felt & how I was looking for purpose in life. I let go of that email at 8:05 am from my office. Little did I know how the next few moments would change us forever.”

That day was September 11, 2001.

Sujo worked on the North Tower of the World Trade Center & Mary worked on the South Tower. Miraculously, the Lord spared both Sujo & Mary that day as they called out to Him.

Since that fateful day, Sujo & Mary have traveled the world sharing their incredible story of survival.  They have a full-time ministry of evangelism, compassion & church planting.

"God has taken us to more than 400 cities around the world where I've traveled with the greatest story ever told for God who offers His unconditional for His people," said Sujo.

By Peter Kennedy, (aksermonillustrations.blogspot.in)

Mk 5:19 (ICB): …  Jesus said, “Go home to your family and friends. Tell them how much the Lord has done for you and how he has had mercy on you.”

No comments: