Friday, April 13, 2018

SALVATION



The story is told of a young girl who accepted Christ as her Savior and applied for membership in a local church.

“Were you a sinner before you received the Lord Jesus into your life?” inquired an old deacon.

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

“Well, are you still a sinner?”

“To tell you the truth, I feel I’m a greater sinner than ever.”

“Then what real change have you experienced?”

“I don’t quite know how to explain it,” she said, “except I used to be a sinner running after sin, but now that I am saved. I’m a sinner running from sin!”

She was received into the fellowship of the church & she proved by her consistent life that she was truly saved.

Source: Our Daily Bread (ministry127.com)

“He who puts his trust in me and is baptized will be saved from the punishment of sin. But he who does not put his trust in me is guilty and will be punished forever.” – Lord Jesus Christ. (Mk 16:16 NLV)

“There's a difference between knowing God and knowing about God. When you truly know God, you have energy to serve Him, boldness to share Him and contentment in Him.” -  J.I. Packer.

No comments: