Monday, May 4, 2015

GOD REWARDS THOSE WHO SEEK HIM


An old man, so the story goes, once lost a currency note in his barn. He said to himself: "That note certainly is in the barn somewhere & I will search for it until I find it."

After long & patient seeking, he found the note & returned to the house & related the circumstance to his wife.

A few weeks later, having been awakened to a sense of his spiritual state, he asked his wife, "What must I do to become a real Christian?"

She replied, "You must seek Christ as you sought the currency note until you find Him." And he did so.

- Pentecostal Herald. (moreillustrations.com)

Pro 8:17 (ASV): “I love them that love me; And those that seek me diligently shall find me.”

“Many who plan to seek God at the eleventh hour, die at 10:30.” - Author Unknown.

Heb 11:6 (GNB): “No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek him.”

How to seek God?

“In all things seek to know God's will and when known obey at any cost.” - Jonathan Goforth.

No comments: