Monday, May 25, 2015

STEWARDSHIP


"I was born with music in my system. I knew musical scores before I knew my A B C's. It was a gift of Providence.

I never look upon the money I earn as my own. It is only a fund entrusted to my care for proper disbursement.

I reduce my needs to the minimum. I feel morally guilty in ordering a costly meal, as it deprives someone else of a slice of bread - some child, perhaps, of a bottle of milk.

My beloved wife feels exactly about these things as I do. In all these years of my so-called success we have not built a home for ourselves. Between it and us stand all the homeless in the world."

- Testimony of Fritz Kreisler, (1875 – 1962, was an Austria-born American violinist & composer and regarded as one of the greatest violinists of all time) in Gospel Herald.

(moreillustrations.com)

Pro 19:17 (GNB): “When you give to the poor, it is like lending to the LORD, and the LORD will pay you back.”

“We ought to be people of compassion. And being people of compassion means we deny ourselves, and our self centeredness.” - Mike Huckabee.

No comments: