Thursday, June 18, 2015

A DUMMY CHRISTIAN


At a meeting in a city of Nankin, a China man rose and began to cry for mercy with groans and tears.

When at length he found utterance he prayed, "O God, forgive me; I have been a dummy Christian. When I was saved the devil came to me and said, 'There are preachers to do the preaching; you need not bother about it.' I listened to the devil's lie, and all those years I have been a dummy Christian, living in ease while souls have been lost."


Jesus said : "You are salt for the earth...." (Mat 5:13 GW)

Jesus said: "You are the light of the world…"(Mat 5:14 ISV)

We should not ask, "What is wrong with the world?" for that diagnosis has already been given. Rather, we should ask, "What has happened to the salt and light?" - John Stott.

No comments: