Thursday, June 18, 2015

THE SILENT CHRISTIAN


"Well, I never knew before that you were a Christian," said one man to another in a Michigan logging camp, "though we've been on the job together here for two years. When the sky pilot was here last winter and talked with me about my soul, I told him if so clean a chap as you could get along without religion I believed I could take a chance on it myself."

The silent Christian felt that he had been disloyal to Christ.

-  New Century Leader. (moreillustrations.com)

"I assure you that those who declare publicly that they belong to me, the Son of Man will do the same for them before the angels of God. But those who reject me publicly, the Son of Man will also reject them before the angels of God." - Jesus  (Luke 12:8-9 GNB)

"If we understand what lies ahead for those who do not know Christ, there will be a sense of urgency in our witness." - David Jeremiah.

No comments: