Monday, July 4, 2016

WHERE IS HELL?



A young man saved during special evangelistic meetings held in a mining village, desirous of doing something for God, bought some tracts.

He was distributing these one day when he met some of his old companions, who derided him as he spoke to them of Jesus.

"Here," said one of his companions, "can you tell me where hell is?"

After a moment's hesitation, the young man looked up and said: "Yes, it's at the end of a Christ-less life."

- (moreillustrations.com)

Mat 7:13 (NLV):  “Go in through the narrow door. The door is wide and the road is easy that leads to hell. Many people are going through that door. But the door is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life that lasts forever. Few people are finding it.”

“If I never spoke of hell, I should think I had kept back something that was profitable, and should look on myself as an accomplice of the devil. -  J.C. Ryle.

No comments: