Sunday, August 7, 2016

GRACE OF GOD

(A Hymn)

He gives more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sends more strength when labors increase.
To added affliction He adds His mercy,
To multiplied trials-His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half-done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

His love has no limit; His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men,
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He gives and gives and gives again.
 

-  Annie Johnson Flint (1866-1932)

2 Cor 9:8 (NET): “And God is able to make all grace overflow to you so that because you have enough of everything in every way at all times, you will overflow in every good work.”

- (moreillustrations.com)

“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And that which I can do, by the grace of God, I will do.” - D.L. Moody.

No comments: