Friday, November 11, 2016

ATTITUDE TOWARDS MONEY



A lady’s husband had heart surgery & she received a letter saying her husband inherited one million dollars.

She was worried about her husband’s health, so she called their pastor & asked him to tell the good news to her husband.

The pastor said to the husband, “Joe, if you were to have one million dollars, what would you do?”

Joe responded, “Why Pastor, I’d give half of it to you!”

The pastor died of a heart attack.

- (ministry127.com)

“If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.” - Billy Graham.

Heb 13:5 (NLT): Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.”

“Money never stays with me. It would burn me if it did. I throw it out of my hands as soon as possible, lest it should find its way into my heart.” - John Wesley.

No comments: