Sunday, November 20, 2016

PATRICK HENRY’S DESIRE



The last paragraph of Patrick Henry’s will says, “I have now disposed of all my property for my family; there is one thing more I wish I could give them & that is the Christian religion.

If they had this & I had not given them one shilling, they would be rich. If they have not that & I had given them the entire world, they would be poor.”

It is better to die a pauper & have Christ than to die wealthy without Him.

Mat 16:26 (NKJV): “For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?”

- The British Flag. (ministry127.com)        

“The framers of our Constitution meant we were to have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.” -  Billy Graham.

No comments: