Monday, November 14, 2016

MEET THE NEEDS



During a financial panic, a German farmer went to a bank for some money. He was told that the bank was not paying out money, but was using cashier's cheques. He could not understand this & insisted on money.

The officer tried his hand & after long & minute explanation, some inkling of the situation seemed to be dawning on the farmer's mind.

Much encouraged, the officer said: "You understand now how it is, don't you?”

"I think, I do," admitted the farmer. "It's like this, isn’t it?  When my baby wakes up at night & wants some milk, I give her a milk ticket."

- (moreillustrations.com)

Js 2:16 (CEV): You shouldn’t just say, “I hope all goes well for you. I hope you will be warm and have plenty to eat.” What good is it to say this, unless you do something to help?

“God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” -  Billy Graham.

No comments: