Monday, November 5, 2018

MY FUTURE HOME!



A minister of the gospel was on a journey from London to the North of England & got into a carriage in which 3 men & 2 women were already seated.

One of the men said to him, “May I ask you a question?”

“Certainly!” answered the preacher.

“There was a man who had a family, who was a good citizen & brought up his family well. At 60, he developed cancer. He used to mock God. To save trouble & expense he committed suicide. Where did he go?”

The minister of the gospel replied: “That is a simple question. He went to his own place, where you will go & I shall go. Everybody goes to his own place. But I have a Friend who has told me He has prepared a place for me. His place shall be mine. The Lord Jesus is arranging my future home.”

Acts 1:24-25 (ISV): Then they prayed, “Lord, you know the hearts of all people. Show us which one of these two men you have chosen to serve in this office of apostle from which Judas left to go to his own place.”

- (moreillustrations.com)

No comments: