Friday, January 1, 2016

NEW YEAR - 2016


May “The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you” (Num 6:25) and “May He give you what you desire and make all your plans succeed” (Ps 20:4) throughout this new year and always.

“Go forth today, by the help of God's Spirit, vowing and declaring that in life - come poverty, come wealth, in death - come pain or come what may, you are and ever must be the Lord's. For this is written on your heart, 'We love Him because He first loved us.'” - Charles Spurgeon.

“God has a course mapped out for your life, and all the inadequacies in the world will not change His mind. He will be with you every step of the way. And though it may take time, He has a celebration planned for when you cross over the Red Seas of your life.” -Charles Stanley.

“The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'” - Billy Graham.

No comments: