Saturday, January 30, 2016

NO NEED TO READ THEM



"A great many people say, you must hear both sides; but if a man should write me a most slanderous letter about my wife, I don’t think I would have to read it; I should tear it up & throw it to the winds.

Have I to read all the infidel books that are written, to hear both sides?

Have I to take up a book that is a slander on my Lord & Master, who has redeemed me with His blood?

Ten thousand times no! I will not touch it."

- D.L.Moody (ministry127.com)

2 Tim 3:16 (NLT): "All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong is our lives. It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right."

"God gave me this great book to preach from, and if He has put anything in it you think is not fit, go and complain to Him, not to me. I am simply his servant, and if His errand that I am to tell is objectionable, I cannot help it." - Charles Spurgeon.


No comments: