Monday, March 21, 2016

"THAT RED SPOT"



Napoleon once took a map & pointing to the British Isles, remarked: "Were it not for that red spot, I would have conquered the world."

The Devil pointed at the cross of Christ & said: "Were it not for that red spot, I would have conquered the world."

- Sunday School Times. (moreillustrations.com)

“Through the death of Christ on the cross making atonement for sin, we get a perfect standing before God. That is justification, and it puts us, in God's sight, back in Eden before sin entered. God looks upon us and treats us as if we had never sinned.” -  A.C. Dixon.

Heb 10:17 (VOICE): “I will erase their sins and wicked acts out of my memory as though they had never existed.”

“It's Satan's delight to tell me that once he's got me, he will keep me. But at that moment I can go back to God. And I know that if I confess my sins, God is faithful and just to forgive me.” - Alan Redpath.

No comments: